PIG WEANER – GROWER
- Short cut pellet diet suited to Piglets to assist piglets maintain growth during the weaning period can be introduced around 1week of age until desired weight.
- Contains a natural herbal Coccidiostat with no withholding period for meat.
Typical raw materials considered in the formulation of this diet.
Australian cereal grains & their Co-Products, Corn, Canola Meal, Soy Meal, Lupin, Lucerne Meal, Vegetable Oil, Amino Acids, Calcium, Phosphorus, Vitamin Premix, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Probiotics, Prebiotics, Natural Betaine, Antioxidant, Digestive Emzymes, Herbal Coccidiostat
All raw materials used are steamed conditioned prior to the pelleting process
PIG GROWER – BREEDER
(Growing out & Breeding Stock)
- Pelleted diet suited to all Pigs, can be introduced when Piglet desired weaner weight is achieved and fed until desired finish weight is achieved.
- Specialty vitamin premix to aid breeding sows with higher fertility and litter numbers, can be diluted (80/20) with white chaff or Livestock GP if a lower nutritional plain is required for stock prone to excessive weight gain or older heritage genetics.
- Also see Livestock GP for mature pet pigs
(Horse, Cattle, Sheep, Alpaca, Llama, Goats, Pigs, Poultry*, Kangaroos, Wallabys, Pet Rabbits & Guinea Pig)
- Formulated to suit general maintenance to moderate growth/production feeding for a range of mature stock including Horse, Cattle, Sheep, Alpaca, Llama, Goats, Pigs, Kangaroo, Wallaby & Pet Rabbits & Guinea Pig and for maintaining human interaction with stock.
Typical raw materials considered in the formulation of this diet
Barley, Bran, Pollard, Lucerne Meal, Lupin, Canola Meal, Vegetable Oils, Amino Acids, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Vitamin Premix, Salt, Bentonite Amonium Chloride.
All raw materials used are steamed cooked prior to the pelleting precess
* Although this product is not purposely formulated for poultry, they can consume, we would suggest using our Poultry Supreme Lay – Show – Breed or Free Range Layer – Breeder